Posted to my listserv by Troy A. Swanson, PhD MLISm Library Department Chair,Teaching & Learning Librarian, Moraine Valley Community College 9/25/18 (I bolded the latest podcast on the Know News Symposium):
I am excited to send along the link to an interview I did with Dr. Laura Saunders from the School of School of Library & Information Science at Simmons University. We discuss the Know News Symposium and the potential partnerships between librarians and journalists.
This is part of a series of interviews on the Circulating Ideas podcast on libraries and fake news. I have pasted the previous interviews below as well.
- Fake News, Journalists, & Librarians: The Know News Symposium, Circulating Ideas episode 141, https://bit.ly/2zrS0kc
- Fake News, Higher Education, and Librarianship, Circulating Ideas episode 139, Nicole Cook, https://bit.ly/2wp09UN
- Fake News and Social Media Analytics, Circulating Ideas episode 123: Nathan Carpenter: http://bit.ly/2AO6rhD
- Fake News and the Psychology of the Brain, Circulating Ideas episode 116: Laura Lauzen-Collins: http://bit.ly/2w2rXvd
- Fake News, Information Literacy and Teaching College Students, Circulating Ideas episode 113: William Badke: http://bit.ly/2tKF5J6
- Fake News, Journalism and Libraries, Circulating Ideas episode 108 Interview with Jeremy Shermak: http://bit.ly/2pZpm5z
- Fake News, Information Literacy and Epistemology, Circulating Ideas episode 104 Interview with Lane Wilkinson: http://bit.ly/2lYW0T7
Please share where appropriate. Thanks for listening.