Register for a free, live NVivo webinar featuring SAGE author Kristi Jackson!
Getting Started Research Series:
Organizing Your Research Project to Ensure Success with NVivo
Please join QSR International for a live webinar that explores setting up your research for maximum success using some of the features found in NVivo—designed to assist you as you start your research project.
DATE: Monday, October 14, 2013
TIME: 1:00 p.m. (EST, US)
The webinar will help you:
- Stay calm and cool when you start a research project
- Visualize (and perhaps change) your research question(s) in the software (even before you’ve collected data!)
- Understand the NVivo tools for sorting and comparing subgroups (even if you only have one case study!)
- Consider ways of preparing data in order to easily manage these subgroups later
- Refine your research approach so you’ll be ready for your second project
|Kristi Jackson is the co-author of
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo,
Second Edition, which is now available from SAGE!
Register TODAY! *Attendees will receive a special offer on select Qualitative Research titles from SAGE. Please feel free to share this with your colleagues or students.
If you have additional questions, please contact QSR at email@example.com or(617) 491-1850. NVivo is software that helps researchers organize and analyze qualitative and mixed methods data, individually or as a team.
Brought to you by QSR International and SAGE.