- Fall Welcome Tours: Get to know the library! We’ll have tours on Tuesday, August 27th at 2, 3, and 4 o’clock. Just convene at the Reference Desk (to the right of the 2nd floor of the Gannett Center) and we’ll walk you through service points and policies.
- We’ve a guide for the First Year Reading Initiative: http://www.ithacalibrary.com/sp/subjects/BFYRI
- Starting September 8, the Library will be open all night Sunday through Thursday!
- ITS has installed eight new Mac Minis on the 2nd floor of the library; additionally, we circulate 2 iPads in the library & have a Digital Media Lab. Take a look at our hardware and software page: http://www.ithacalibrary.com/services/hardsoft.php
- We now have access to Gannett Newsstand Complete; it includes the Ithaca Journal; authenticate with Netpass: http://ezproxy.ithaca.edu:2048/login?url=http://search.proquest.com/gannettnews?accountid=11644
- Library Print Management: The library is expected to implement a GoPrint system over Fall Break as a pilot; data will be collected this year and ITS will set allowances in 2014.
Look forward to seeing you all for 2013-2014!