The Electronic Frontier Foundation has a chart of big media companies and evaluates them to answer the question, “Which companies help protect your data from the government?”; take a look: https://www.eff.org/who-has-your-back-2013 Interesting report.
EFF: Which companies help protect your data from the government?
May 1, 2013 by Communications &Legal Studies Librarian
Posted in Communications Management &Design, Culture and Communications, InfoTech, Integrated Marketing Communications, Journalism, Legal Studies, Media Literacy, Public Relations, Radio, Television |
- Communications Management &Design
- Conferences &Events
- Culture and Communications
- Emerging Media
- Federal Communication Commission
- Government & Media
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Legal Studies
- Library News
- Media Literacy
- My Yawp
- Network Neutrality
- Open Internet
- Public Relations
- A Survey of State Support For the Film Industry lawprofessors.typepad.com/media_law_prof… 16 hours ago
- Netflix To Grow Fourfold From 2010 to 2020: Netflix streaming has increased 350%... bit.ly/1Ba0Uw3 @mp_research 16 hours ago
- RT @mashable: Take a second to look at this -- this artist makes movies pop up in real life with his iPhone on.mash.to/1DV6Qdu http://t… 1 day ago
- Well, the library is closed until at least 5 pm so I'm at home now 1 day ago
- Time Is Running Out on NSA Reform nationaljournal.com/tech/time-is-r… via @nationaljournal 1 day ago
- 'Blurred Lines' Trial: Marvin Gaye's Family Seeks $25 Million in Closing Argument
- Judge Rules Louis C.K. Owes Health and Pension Contributions for FX's 'Louie'
- Hall & Oates Sues Over Haulin' Oats Cereal
- Jury Decides Village People 'Y.M.C.A.' Songwriter Has 50% Song Share
- 'Blurred Lines' Trial: Pharrell Says His Song Channels "That Late '70s Feeling"
- Fox Can't Escape Lawsuit Alleging 'New Girl' Was Stolen
- Judge Won't Force Twitter to Reveal Anonymous Trolls
- TiVo Eyes Future After Buying Aereo.com for $1 Million
- Hollywood Producer Is Still Paying for the 1846 U.S.–Mexican War
- 'Blurred Lines' Trial Reveals How Much Money Robin Thicke's Song Made