The Electronic Frontier Foundation has a chart of big media companies and evaluates them to answer the question, “Which companies help protect your data from the government?”; take a look: https://www.eff.org/who-has-your-back-2013 Interesting report.
EFF: Which companies help protect your data from the government?
May 1, 2013 by Communications &Legal Studies Librarian
Posted in Communications Management &Design, Culture and Communications, InfoTech, Integrated Marketing Communications, Journalism, Legal Studies, Media Literacy, Public Relations, Radio, Television |
- Copyright Office Announces Opening of Comment Period for Additional Comments on Orphan Works and Mass Digitization wp.me/pfAKY-2Kx 1 hour ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/C-So84-s0To?a Silver and Gold: Zozee and sister Chloe 2 hours ago
- Liability Insurer May Have to Cover Knockoff Jewelry Site for Allegedly Violating Witherspoon’s Right of Publicity / jdsupra.com/legalnews/liab… 4 hours ago
- Google Glass will read our emotions? | DLA Piper - IP Technology in Italy - JDSupra jdsupra.com/legalnews/goog… 4 hours ago
- Astronomy Prof Expects New Gen to be Inspired by New ‘Cosmos’ Series As He was by the Original - Ithaca College ithaca.edu/news/releases/… 5 hours ago
- CBS Settling 'Hawaii Five-O' Lawsuit on Eve of Trial
- Famous 1923 Silent Film Sparks Copyright Lawsuit Over a Clock (Exclusive)
- 'True Detective' Producer Claims He Was Unfairly Axed From Harrison Ford Movie 'Adaline'
- Kanye West Reveals Names Behind 'Coinye' Cryptocurrency
- Pharrell Williams, will.i.am Settle Trademark Dispute (Exclusive)
- Prospect Park Owes ABC $1.7 Million
- Prospect Park Network Declares Bankruptcy
- Gawker Demands Dismissal of Quentin Tarantino Lawsuit
- Devo Settles Lawsuit Over Funny-Looking Hats
- Hollywood Docket: Cablevision Exec Pay; Game Show Copying; Elvis Presley Cybersquatting