This Electronic Frontier Foundation post by Trevor Timm (1/18/13) is was posted on my ALA SRRT listserv this morning: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2013/01/year-after-sopa-look-next-five-battles-internet-freedom
- National Library Week: Judy Blume wp.me/pfAKY-2LS 2 days ago
- I voted in the ALA 2014 Election! Eligible voting members can cast your vote at directvote.net/ala/sendid.aspx 2 days ago
- Hyperlinking could help journalists in defamation lawsuits | Poynter.: poynter.org/how-tos/digita… 2 days ago
- Park Sizzle: The Roy H. Park School of Communications Then and Now: youtu.be/UK90pqs9-iY via @YouTube 2 days ago
- A few accumulated thoughts on media wp.me/pfAKY-2LO 2 days ago
- U.S. Government to Argue Against Aereo in Supreme Court Tuesday
- Countersuit: James Franco's Ex-Management Firm Aware of 'Questionable Ethical Acts'
- Writer Sues BBC for Stealing 'Orphan Black'
- Talent Manager Claims Partner Stole James Franco Money
- Lifetime TV Wins Appeal Over Chris Porco Movie Ban
- Maker-Disney: New Lawsuit Asks for Unwinding of Merger
- Record Labels Sue Pandora Over Pre-1972 Recordings
- Transgender TV Personality Loses Viacom Discrimination Lawsuit
- Lee Phillips Toasted (and Roasted) as Entertainment Lawyer of Year
- Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing 17-Year-Old Boy in 1999