I am fascinated by the relationship between the ISPs and streaming vendors such as Netflix and Hulu. This article describes how Netflix aims to force TWC to use its Open Connect software — or else TWC operators will not have access to the service: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130117-711098.html (by Drew Fitzgerald, 1/17/13).
- Catherine Michael for the Banned Books Week Virtual Read-Out!: youtu.be/fSQmiSssWSE?li… via @YouTube 2 hours ago
- @Rob_Flaherty @ICComLib no tears - even Rembrandt did self portrait & now no one'll walk off with your camera if you need a group pic, eh? 3 hours ago
- RT @AnthonyAdornato: The Anthony Adornato Daily is out! paper.li/anthonyadornato Stories via @ICComLib @IthacanOnline @SyracuseSPJ 5 hours ago
- World Wide Web inventor slams Internet fast lanes: 'It's bribery.' wapo.st/YYqxli via @washingtonpost 5 hours ago
- Study: Cities with super fast Internet speeds are more productive wapo.st/YVtMtZ via @washingtonpost 6 hours ago
- 'Call of Duty': Can Rudy Giuliani Beat Manuel Noriega, the Three Stooges and Gwen Stefani?
- 'American Chopper' Fuels Bizarre Patent Lawsuit
- Damon Dash Moves Forward in Lawsuit Against 'Butler' Director Lee Daniels
- Hollywood Docket: Animation Anti-Poaching, Alleged Sexual Abuse on Cher Tour
- Al Jazeera Responds to Al Gore's Lawsuit
- Jamie Foxx Sued Over New Song (Exclusive)
- Judge Rejects Lawsuit Over Alki David's CNN Interview on Michael Jackson Hologram
- Led Zeppelin Aims to Send 'Stairway to Heaven' Lawsuit to Hell
- Michelle Phan Claims Dance Label Overstepped on YouTube Takedowns
- James Cameron Wins 'Avatar' Idea Theft Lawsuit Against Artist