I am fascinated by the relationship between the ISPs and streaming vendors such as Netflix and Hulu. This article describes how Netflix aims to force TWC to use its Open Connect software — or else TWC operators will not have access to the service: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130117-711098.html (by Drew Fitzgerald, 1/17/13).
- Tablet Ownership Almost Doubles bit.ly/17RWZaK via @mediapost 10 hours ago
- Join me in calling on the NSA and the US government to @stopwatchingus. Sign this now: stopwatching.us 11 hours ago
- Mobile sports consumption now at 35% - report paidcontent.org/2013/06/17/mob… via @paidContent 1 day ago
- NYT: Future of 3-D TV murky as ESPN ends channel wp.me/pfAKY-2tk 1 day ago
- Guardian: Greenwald: "On Prism, partisanship and propaganda" wp.me/pfAKY-2tg 1 day ago
- Hollywood Docket: 'Twilight' Perfumes; 'Madden NFL' Trial; Sony TV Settlement
- Julianna Margulies Allowed to Pursue Defense in Commissions Dispute
- Read Angelina Jolie Stunt Double's Wiretapping Lawsuit Against News Corp.
- How a Showtime Documentary Could Shape News Access to Sport Events
- Relativity Media's Ex-GC Joins Sklar Kirsh
- Beyonce Settles $100M Lawsuit With Video Game Company
- Fox News Sued for Live Airing of Man's Suicide
- Warner Music Hit With Class Action Lawsuit Over Interns
- WME Brings Lawsuit Against Scripps Over Commissions
- CBS' Les Moonves Escapes Deposition in Aereo Case