I am fascinated by the relationship between the ISPs and streaming vendors such as Netflix and Hulu. This article describes how Netflix aims to force TWC to use its Open Connect software — or else TWC operators will not have access to the service: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130117-711098.html (by Drew Fitzgerald, 1/17/13).
- I just bought: 'A Ragdoll Kitten Care Guide: Bringing Your Ragdoll Kitten Home' by Jenny Dean via @amazonkindle amazon.com/dp/B004VMODK6/… 1 day ago
- RT @AdCouncil: A Google Glass App that challenges you to do good deeds? Thanks, @KennethCole! HT @Mashable oak.ctx.ly/r/s4xw 1 day ago
- RT @brainpicker: To be revisited regularly: Advice on creative integrity from Calvin & Hobbes creator Bill Watterson j.mp/1kEjA11 1 day ago
- Petfinder Adoptable | Cat | Ragdoll | Winchendon, MA | Cid shar.es/RpThR via @sharethis wish I could take him! 1 day ago
- Petfinder Adoptable | Cat | Maine Coon | Salamanca, NY | Rusty - Big Fluffy Fella! shar.es/RpBsl via @sharethis 1 day ago
- Chipotle Sues Frank Ocean For Backing Out of Ad Campaign
- Aereo Can't Stop Utah Judge's Injunction
- Sony Wants to Put the Brakes On a 'Ricky Bobby' Saloon
- Managers Survey Gives Thumbs Down to SAG-AFTRA Code, But Union Disagrees
- Former NASA Manager Sues Discovery Over 'Challenger Disaster'
- 'The Wire' Actor's Ex-Agent Pleads Guilty to Embezzling From Clients
- Pink's Producer Can't Recover Old Royalties
- Does Warner Bros. Own the Batmobile? (Analysis)
- SAG-AFTRA, Managers Trade Barbs on Regulatory Code (Analysis)
- NFL Claims Blackout Policy Ensures More Games are Televised