I am fascinated by the relationship between the ISPs and streaming vendors such as Netflix and Hulu. This article describes how Netflix aims to force TWC to use its Open Connect software — or else TWC operators will not have access to the service: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130117-711098.html (by Drew Fitzgerald, 1/17/13).
- What is the blue light from our screens really doing to our eyes? gigaom.com/2014/09/01/wha… via @gigaom 3 hours ago
- Greening the Gilded Age nyti.ms/1uonDQK 21 hours ago
- RT @SPCAofTC: This is why we need YOU! #twithaca #nokill #marchfortheanimals firstgiving.com/spcaoftompkins… http://t.co/xBshhH9MNi 3 days ago
- RT @Nordicom_News: Media trends among young people #media4future nordicom.gu.se/en/mediefakta/… 4 days ago
- @futur_lib Thanks for setting it up 4 days ago
- Brett Ratner Sued Over 'Hercules' Party Injury
- Aereo Tells Judge It Can Beat Lawsuit Despite Supreme Court Ruling
- 'Die Hard' Director John McTiernan Reveals Next Film Projects at Bankruptcy Hearing (Exclusive)
- President Obama Nominates New 'Piracy Czar'
- HBO Documentary Investor Doesn't Like Director's New Job
- MLB Swings for Appeal in Lawsuit That Could Shake Up Sports Broadcasting
- SiriusXM Has Good Week in Important Legal Battle Over Pre-1972 Music
- 'Grand Theft Auto' Maker Looks to Sanction Lindsay Lohan for Suing
- Katherine Heigl Ends Lawsuit Over Duane Reade Tweet (Exclusive)
- Former ICM Interns Seek Class Action Certification