I am fascinated by the relationship between the ISPs and streaming vendors such as Netflix and Hulu. This article describes how Netflix aims to force TWC to use its Open Connect software — or else TWC operators will not have access to the service: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130117-711098.html (by Drew Fitzgerald, 1/17/13).
- Please Tell Congress to Protect Traveling Exotic Animals congressweb.com/awi/60#.U9fOLr… 16 hours ago
- On the Media: "Use with Care" glossary for Israel-Palestine reporting wnyc.org/2Co9W via @onthemedia 1 day ago
- Brown asks: When is news reporting fair use under copyright law? blog.internetcases.com/2014/07/24/blo… via @internetcases 4 days ago
- Subcom Reviews Bipartisan Proposals to Benefit Consumers, Manufacturers, & Broadcast License Holders content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USHCE… via @GovDelivery 4 days ago
- Google X project aims to describe a healthy human, to make disease prevention easier gigaom.com/2014/07/25/goo… via @gigaom 4 days ago
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Suing Auction House Over Bruce Lee Poster
- Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Accuser Dropped by Lawyer
- SCOTUSblog Founder Joins Marvel Superhero Appeal for Jack Kirby Estate (Exclusive)
- Major League Baseball Embroiled in Explosive Legal War Over TV Deals (Exclusive)
- Family Files Lawsuit Over Use of Dead Relative's Photo on 'Southland'
- Paramount Slams Opposing Lawyers in Film Investment Lawsuit
- Record Industry Targets General Motors, Ford Over Music-Copying Vehicles
- 'Conjuring' Producer Calls Warner Bros.' $750,000 Check Insufficient for Sequels
- Bryan Singer Dismissed from U.K. Teen's Sex Abuse Lawsuit (Exclusive)
- Florida Launches Explosive Lawsuit Over Visual Effects Company's Blow-Up