Hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday! The library is open today, Friday the 21st, until 8 pm. Click here for our calendar: http://www.ithacalibrary.com/services/hours.php — you can scroll forward to January. After the holiday, the library will be open January 2nd-4th. I’ll be back in the office on January 7th.
- Why Vox (and other news orgs) could use a librarian nie.mn/1iFOt2P via @NiemanLab 1 day ago
- Aereo Supreme Court case: what’s at stake — local news included | Poynter.: poynter.org/latest-news/to… 1 day ago
- IC Library Cafe: free food & coffee samples today from 11:30-1:30 pm wp.me/pfAKY-2LX 1 day ago
- IC Library: Dining services will be giving away free sandwich & coffee samples today (4/22) from 11: 30 am – 1:30 pm near the café. Yum! 1 day ago
- Marijuana Legalization Debate Held at Cornell University with Ithaca’s Mayor wp.me/pfAKY-2LW 1 day ago
- Quentin Tarantino's Gawker Lawsuit Dismissed But Can Be Refiled
- Fox Demands Judge Reject 'New Girl' Theft Lawsuit
- Paramount Fights Investors' Fraud Lawsuit Over Big Film Slate
- Aereo at the Supreme Court: Justices Confused by Technology, Wary of Implications
- Aereo Fight: Supreme Court Justices Worried About Tech Impact of Decision
- Aereo Backstory: One Supreme Court Case, Three Recusals, One 'Unrecusal,' Much Uncertainty
- Screenwriter Sued for Making Henry James Adaptation Too Personal
- U.S. Government to Argue Against Aereo in Supreme Court Tuesday
- Countersuit: James Franco's Ex-Management Firm Aware of 'Questionable Ethical Acts'
- Writer Sues BBC for Stealing 'Orphan Black'