Hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday! The library is open today, Friday the 21st, until 8 pm. Click here for our calendar: http://www.ithacalibrary.com/services/hours.php — you can scroll forward to January. After the holiday, the library will be open January 2nd-4th. I’ll be back in the office on January 7th.
- AT&T To Bring ‘GigaPower’ To Charlotte | Multichannel: multichannel.com/news/technolog… 8 hours ago
- JD Supre: Where are You, Congress? Alice v. CLS Bank and “The Case Against Patents” wp.me/pfAKY-2PL 11 hours ago
- Where are You, Congress? Alice v. CLS Bank and “The Case Against Patents” | Fenwick & West LLP - JDSupra jdsupra.com/legalnews/wher… 11 hours ago
- Free LexisNexis Academic webinars in August: register now wp.me/pfAKY-2PI 11 hours ago
- HBR: How to tell a great story wp.me/pfAKY-2PF 13 hours ago
- Hollywood Lawyer Marty Singer Wins $323K After Beating Extortion Claim
- Lawsuit Over Disney's 'Frozen' Trailer Heats Up After Judge Rejects Dismissal
- Judge Examines Fairness of Apple's E-Books Settlement
- Summit Knocks 'Twilight' Money Lawsuit Out of U.S. Court (Exclusive)
- Viacom Spent Millions After MTV Showed Dead Man's Body
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Suing Auction House Over Bruce Lee Poster
- Bryan Singer Sex Abuse Accuser Dropped by Lawyer
- SCOTUSblog Founder Joins Marvel Superhero Appeal for Jack Kirby Estate (Exclusive)
- Major League Baseball Embroiled in Explosive Legal War Over TV Deals (Exclusive)
- Family Files Lawsuit Over Use of Dead Relative's Photo on 'Southland'