If you’re finishing up those fall semester papers and need help, email me. You can find me on the desk this Sunday, December 9, 20102 from 1-5 pm.
- Watching Communicators with Maureen Ohlhausen @CSPANVL c-span.org/video/?321665-… 22 hours ago
- On Trigger Warnings And College-Level Censorship huff.to/1rl6OqD via @HuffPostBooks 22 hours ago
- ONA: Great converence but missing something (Fourcher) blog.fourcher.net/2014/09/28/ona… @vouchey 23 hours ago
- RT @conradhackett: Most journalists jailed (Dec 1 2013) 1 Turkey 2 Iran 3 China 4 Eritrea 5 Vietnam 6 Syria 7 Azerbjn 8 Ethiopia 9 Egypt ht… 23 hours ago
- Knight Foundation reorganizes to accelerate media innovation and adoption of digital journalism tools kng.ht/1umMGH6 via @knightfdn 23 hours ago
- Apple Suing Headphones Entrepreneur for Claiming to Be a Beats Co-Founder
- Judge Modifies $48 Million Verdict Against 'Manipulative' MP3Tunes Founder
- Walmart Faults Tracy Morgan for Not Wearing Seat Belt During Car Accident (Exclusive)
- Kate Walsh Sues Ex-Managers Over 'Bad Judge' Commissions (Exclusive)
- Judge Wraps Up Lawsuit Over Images of Andy Warhol Superstar Edie Sedgwick
- DJ Khaled Sues Former Record Label Over Unpaid Royalties
- Marvel, Jack Kirby Estate Settlement Brings End to High-Stakes Battle
- Paramount Chief Brad Grey Beats Appeal Over Wiretapping of 'Scary Movie' Producer (Exclusive)
- MGM Wins First Round Against Universal in Lawsuit Over 'James Bond Knockoff'
- Nicollette Sheridan Denied Retrial Again in 'Desperate Housewives' Case