To: Park School: Faculty and Students:
We have VHS tapes on a “Zero Transaction” list. One is a 1977 tape called Electronic Raninbow: An introduction to television. Description: “Presents a history of the early development of the television industry, gives a description of how television is produced and broadcast over the air, and looks at the various systems (broadcast, microwave, cable, closed circuit, and cassette) now in use” Apparently Leonard Nimoy was involved. Please let me know if this title is of interest or else it may be removed. There is no DVD replacement (though I just contacted FullMovies.com to find their title list & if they work with campuses — they may have a streaming version).
These 5 may be of interest, too — do you want them replaced by DVDs?
- Media audience and feedback [videorecording] / producer, David P. Stone ; produced in cooperation with the College Division of the McGraw-Hill Company Inc. and Knowledge TV.
- 1997 television/cinema winners [videorecording] London International Ad Awards
- Global village or global pillage? [videorecording]
- Animation [videorecording] / by David Ehrlich.
- Watch what you say [videorecording] : free speech [in times of national crisis] / ABC News.