OK, I’m a bit behind on this. I can’t say, as a Community & Fringe fan who watches basic cable, that there was anything interesting enough to watch this year. For the record, here are the winners. Here’s the full list (pdf).
- NPR: Doc introduces the man behind Wikileaks; Mother Jones: Why J.A. hates the doc wp.me/pfAKY-2rH 2 hours ago
- RT @democracynow: LIVE: Why did @medeabenjamin challenge Obama during his counterterrorism speech? We'll ask her. Stream at http://t.co/Xup… 2 hours ago
- RT @ggreenwald: Didn't realize when I tweeted it: price of this Lisa Stampnitzky book is $85 - do academic publishers not want public to re… 2 hours ago
- RT @SPCAofTC: Hubble, with his distinguished feline friends Carl Sagan and Quasar, is hoping for clear skies for the full moon... http://t.… 2 hours ago
- @jcstearns @trevortimm No &DoJ looks inept in the Frontline's doc on WS: pbs.org/wgbh/pages/fro… broke the law, dropped the ball 2 hours ago
- TV Broadcasters Launch Aereokiller Lawsuit in Washington, D.C.
- Power Lawyers: 5 Music Attorneys to Know
- Universal's Adam Fogelson on Legendary Rumors, 'Fifty Shades' and Movie Woes
- Power Lawyers: How a Warner Bros. Attorney Fought to Save 'Man of Steel'
- Power Lawyers: How Aereo's Attorneys Beat Hollywood (For Now)
- Power Lawyers: How 'Star Wars' Nerds Sold Lucasfilm to Disney
- How to Keep a Celebrity Sex Tape Off the Internet
- Gawker's Nick Denton Explains Why Invasion of Privacy Is Positive for Society
- Appeals Court Denies Ronald Tutor's Bid to Sell Movies Tied up in Bankruptcy Case
- Appeals Court Revives Ex-QB's Lawsuit Over 'NCAA Football' Game