Pew has a new report on the “Politics on Social Networking Sites” by Lee Rainie and Aaron Smith, Sept. 4, 2012. What parties think social networks are important for political news?
- College TV Award Winner Kelsey Greene shouts out to IC Prof. Gordon mtvu.com on.mtv.com/10QlHU7 via @mtvU 16 hours ago
- @dkcLIBRN Yo! DKC -- hope to see you #ala2013 20 hours ago
- LinkedIn: Class of 2013: Stop putting guardrails on your future by IC grad Jeff Selingo wp.me/pfAKY-2ry 20 hours ago
- Oklahoma governor thanks media for tornado coverage | Poynter.: poynter.org/latest-news/al… 21 hours ago
- ABC Moving 'This Week' From Newseum; Al Jazeera Moving In - 2013-05-21 20:31:49 | Broadcasting & Cable broadcastingcable.com/article/493637… 21 hours ago
- Power Lawyers: 5 Music Attorneys to Know
- Universal's Adam Fogelson on Legendary Rumors, 'Fifty Shades' and Movie Woes
- Power Lawyers: How a Warner Bros. Attorney Fought to Save 'Man of Steel'
- Power Lawyers: How Aereo's Attorneys Beat Hollywood (For Now)
- Power Lawyers: How 'Star Wars' Nerds Sold Lucasfilm to Disney
- How to Keep a Celebrity Sex Tape Off the Internet
- Gawker's Nick Denton Explains Why Invasion of Privacy Is Positive for Society
- Appeals Court Denies Ronald Tutor's Bid to Sell Movies Tied up in Bankruptcy Case
- Appeals Court Revives Ex-QB's Lawsuit Over 'NCAA Football' Game
- Hollywood Docket: Digital Music Class Action; Aereokiller Settlement; Snoop Lion Lawsuit