Got a question? Click on the “Ask a Librarian” (click to see what I mean) button at the top of the library’s homepage. Stop by or email long in depth questions. Chat is great for quick questions. Don’t be shy, we’re here to help you.
- Clyburn to Lead FCC on May 20 | Cable Television News | Multichannel.com shar.es/ZjFUo via @sharethis 12 hours ago
- FCC Acting Chair Mignon Clyburn Releases Statement To Staff via Media Law Prof Blog - STATEMENT ... tinyurl.com/mp3tkgd 13 hours ago
- Reporter Deemed “Co-Conspirator” in Leak Case blogs.fas.org/secrecy/2013/0… via @FAScientists 15 hours ago
- Library News: NovelNY library consortia picks up Gannett Newstand Complete -- it includes the Ithaca Journal wp.me/pfAKY-2rh 16 hours ago
- MetroPCS drops challenge to net neutrality rules - The Hill's Hillicon Valley thehill.com/blogs/hillicon… 16 hours ago
- Warner Bros. Wraps 'Smallville' Lawsuit By Settling with Writers
- Warner Bros. Wins Lawsuit Over Fictional Technology in 'Dark Knight Rises'
- WWE Can't Escape Copyright Lawsuit Over Wrestler Entrance Music
- Judge Denies Copyright Class Action Against YouTube
- Kim Dotcom Case to Be Reviewed By New Zealand's Supreme Court
- Aereo Goes for the Big Win in Legal Battle
- New David Bergstein Lawsuit References Secret Recordings, Sidney Lumet and the FBI
- Judge Allows 'Olympus Has Fallen' Writer Lawsuit to Continue (Exclusive)
- Philip K. Dick Estate Settles 'Adjustment Bureau' Rights Fight
- Hasbro Sues to Stop Warner Bros. 'Dungeons and Dragons' Film (Exclusive)