The Fair use and Video website that describes the fair use of video in libraries is now posted: http://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Fair_Use_and_Video/
- RT @GDIGM: Director: "Lego Movie" sequel will have more strong female characters ow.ly/2FM2b2 4 hours ago
- Filmmaker to Present Inspiring Story of Israeli Astronaut in Ithaca College Screening - Ithaca College ithaca.edu/news/releases/… 4 hours ago
- RT @askCBI: Can you put that photo on your website? Legally? Check out the CBI resources! askcbi.org/?p=4702 4 hours ago
- RT @alisonbrie: Community season 5 finale TONIGHT!!! 🐩🍃🍂🍃🍂 4 hours ago
- RT @Caitlin_Burns: Having a great time today speaking at Ithaca College http://t.co/6TEJC2XrD8 4 hours ago
- Maker-Disney: New Lawsuit Asks for Unwinding of Merger
- Record Labels Sue Pandora Over Pre-1972 Recordings
- Transgender TV Personality Loses Viacom Discrimination Lawsuit
- Lee Phillips Toasted (and Roasted) as Entertainment Lawyer of Year
- Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing 17-Year-Old Boy in 1999
- Justice Alito Rejoins Aereo Supreme Court Case
- Appeals Court: Producer Likely to Win Defamation Lawsuit Against TheWrap
- Hollywood Docket: Settlements for Black Flag, Eminem and 'The Expendables'
- Jason Patric's Sperm Spawns First Amendment Battle
- Judge Won't Allow MGM to Speed Up Lawsuit Over Universal's 'Section 6'